Your cart is currently empty!
You may benefit from Clip on Plates!
Have you passed your DKT? Did you receive your L plates?
Well firstly congratulations on passing your DKT! How exciting is it that you are able to begin driving? Displaying your L plates accurately is very important when driving on the road and if you are caught incorrectly displaying your L plates you could be faced with a fine as well as demerit points.
Why are L plates important?
L plates are used to signal to other drivers on the road that there is a learner driver. Other drivers on the road are more likely to be patient when they know a learner is behind the wheel. It also alerts drivers to keep a safe gap so the learner doesn’t feel overwhelmed or stressed if they make a mistake whilst driving.
What are the rules that need to be followed as a learner driver (according to the service NSW)?
- Learners must never drive without a supervisor sitting in the seat next to them.
- Learners must never drive about 90km/h.
- Learners must not use any mobile phone while driving, or while your vehicle is stopped but not parked. This includes hands-free devices or loudspeakers.
- Learners must not tow any other vehicle.
- Learners must not have any alcohol in their system when driving. It is also illegal to drive under the influence of drugs.
- If in Sydney, do not drive in Parramatta Park, Moore Park or Centennial Park.
How to display your L and P plates:
- It is important that one plate is placed on the front as well as the rear of the car.
- The letters must be clearly visible- ensuring nothing is covered.
- Make sure you have the correct plates: (For Learners: Background is Yellow with an L in the colour black) and (For P platers: Red or green letter P on a white background.)
- To ensure that your plates are accurately placed it is important to look at purchasing any Clip-on products.
We have the perfect option for you! This product is affordable and easy to install, they are also suitable for any Australian state and leave no damage to the vehicle.
So instead of constantly loosing those magnetic places and having to buy more, purchase the Clip on which are available here.